Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My game on facebook doesn't function anymore. As I wrote to you earlier I got moved back from level ca 3150 to 2850 and now it doesn't work. Can you fix this please?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Conrad, let's try this to see if it works. Are you playing on a mobile device or computer? Either way, please try to clear the history first. If it's a mobile device then shut it down after clearing the history and then restart it about 10 seconds later. Then I want you to log out of Facebook and log back in. It should bring you back to your current level because Facebook saves your progress. If that doesn't work then please let me know and I can try to elevate it to a King Admin who might be able to help you restore your level.
Hi Conrad, thanks for letting me know that it worked for you. Hope you have a happy crushing day today!
Hi Elsa.It worked. Thank you. Greatly appreciated.