Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello, I won the jackpot today during the daily spin and nothing popped up showing I won anything. I checked my items and nothing was added to that.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ouch, sorry about that Caroline but still, lucky you for landing on the Jackpot
Not to worry as I've personally made sure the items made it to your game now, you'll get a pop the next time you open the game app so make sure you're connected to internet.
Have a sweet day!
/QueenB