Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I only have 13 moves on Candy Crush saga level 3160 I tried to unistall and close ipad and reinstall but then I still had only 13 and I lost my fish wrapped candy/stripes and ball boosters
please help, thanks!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Are you still having difficulty clearing this level? There was a glitch but it has been resolved.
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-3160-and-using-combos
If you are still having trouble please write back here because the glitch might have come back.