Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
There are 1 cherry and 1 nut to bring down. After I brought down 1 item, it disappeared from the board but still on the uncleared list. That means no matter what I do, I won't complete the level. This has happened a few times to me.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Frances, have you been able to clear this level yet? If not, please take a print screen and upload it here because it hasn't been reported as a glitch.