Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Had not been synced to Facebook previously; was at level 668 the last time I played it today and the progress has since been lost ever after my syncing to Facebook. Please help! Thanks!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks for sharing @Elsa
@Wendy please do make sure that you connect your game, I will need an account to add the levels to and also you want to be sure not to lose the levels again :-)
I will send you a message now so that we can check your account.
Thanks!
Hi Wendy, it's very important to play the game through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress. So when you play without either you can lose your progress. I will elevate this to a King Admin who will be able to help you but please, please, please in the future connect with either one so that this doesn't happen again.