⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

CC Episode level 3171

Options
Debbie-5
Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3

It's Wednesday morning and I've just checked my laptop and CC has not loaded the most recent episode beginning with level 3171.   I play through FB and currently running windows 7 and use Chrome as my browser.  I don't understand what the problem is.  This has been happening more and more frequently on Wednesdays.  Please help....Thank you

Answers

• Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    Options

Hi Debbie !!  They must have been a little late again this week. Mine just now popped up. Let me know if you don't get your's in the next few minutes, and I'll go see what's going on. Thank you, and have a lovely day !!! 

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    Options

Hi Tracy, Yes my new episode has appeared.  Thank you for your prompt response, I'm certainly glad someone is checking and addressing concerns here....Good Day !!!

• Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    Options

Hi Tracy, Yes my new episode has appeared.  Thank you for your prompt response, I'm certainly glad someone is checking and addressing concerns here....Good Day !!!

Send me a FB friend request Debbie, so we can talk more if you want to. I'd like that. Can't really chat in the forum. Have a great day !!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?