⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Options
jiffylady1
jiffylady1 Posts: 30 Level 2

I would love to know how to get rid of the black licorice from coming down as even hammers don't help as another licorice drops in the exact same spot. All you're doing is wasting hammers. Been on this constantly for days & not even close. Wish I could get a board as shown in youtube with only two colors!!!

Answers

• Just_Me-2
    Just_Me-2 Posts: 274 Level 3
    edited March 2018
    Options

Hi jiffylady1,

I experienced the same thing and lost quite a bit of hammers trying to clear the jellies underneath the licorice. Color bomb/striped candy combination, double color bomb combination and striped/wrapped candy combination did not work so well on clearing the jellies so I decided to use a color bomb/wrapped candy combination and also added a fish booster for good measure. I made sure there were lots of candies of the same color as the wrapped candy and that took care of the jellies on the two sections where the licorice would fall in the same spot. I then concentrated on clearing the rest of the jellies and finally passed this awful level. I hope the strategy works for you too. Good luck!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?