Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why would anyone purchase lives if you can’t get close with the ones you have..... stupid.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Betty, I hear your frustration and I'm here to try to help you. Have you cleared that level yet? Here is a tip from someone who is very good at giving instructions.
http://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Level%203162
You shouldn't have to purchase lives but I can understand why some players do. Have you tried any of King's other games yet? Candy Crush Soda and Candy Crush Jelly are the same 3 match games so maybe give Saga a break and try one of the other two games.