Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm playing cande crush saga without login nd mu current level is 491
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks for sharing @Elsa
@Hari please do make sure that you connect your game, I will need an account to add the levels to and also you want to be sure not to lose the levels again :-)
I will send you a message now so that we can check your account.
Thanks!
Hi Hari, you need to log in with Facebook or the Kingdom in order to save your levels. Both save your progress so if you are playing without either one of them your progress can't be saved. I will elevate this to a King Admin to get your levels back but if you do not start playing with either one of them you will lose them all again. Please, please in the future sign in with Facebook or the Kingdom.