Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have read other people having problems with this level. The a cherry goes down easy but the nut never moves. Is there a glitch?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Marnie, I did search here on King Care to find out if others are having this problem but their messages are very old and your message is the only recent one. Could you possibly take a print screen showing where it's stuck so that I could forward it to my King Admin and the King team?