How do I restore candy crush progress?

Options
Chirayu_Buch
Chirayu_Buch Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi @Cezdiamon, My dad was on 875th level. As on 18th March 2018. I helped him sync the game with his facebook account. Today morning he tried to access his game and bammm!!!, the game starts @ Level 1. My life is at stake (LoL) coz I asked him to sync the game with FB. Candy Crush is extremely dear to him. FOr your infomration , he never used FB before and also did not use an email ID to setup the game. Need you r help to get his progress back.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Chirayu, so sorry for the delay in responding.  Is this still an issue?  I'm giving you a link where you can read more about losing the levels but I am going to elevate this to Cezdiamond.  She is currently out of the office and won't be back until next week due to this being a holiday weekend.  If this is still an issue for him, you will get a private message from her here on King Care but please, please, please tell him that in the future he needs to play through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress.  Here is the link:  

https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/superstar-information-post-why-cant-i-get-back-to-my-current-level

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

@Elsa thanks for passing on :-) 

@Chirayu Let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

• Jez
    Jez Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

@Elsa thanks for passing on :-) 

@Chirayu Let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

@Cezdiamond I have the same problem too with my Candy Crush Soda Saga...Can u pls. help me.
  • Pomme
    Pomme Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I think King's games are ready great!  I have been playing your games for years.  Lately, when I intended to change my android phone, I linked up Candy Crush Saga (level 100) & Candy Crush Soda (level 1081) to my Facebook (using my email).  However, both of the games returned to level one.  Since I have not registered the games with my email before, I wonder if the levels can be restored?  Many thanks!
  • nandu
    nandu Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hi... I want candy crush saga on my new phone with all my progresses. I reset my old phone and in my old phone I didn't sign up neither with my FB and email. Please help me to get my progress back.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?