Progress lost

Options
Mile_Zsolt
Mile_Zsolt Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi,

I was on level 13xx. (Iphone 7) Today i dowloaded candy crush in one Ipad. I have logged out Candy from Iphone and i have login Candy on Ipad, but i lost my progress. I'm now in level 42. Please help me to restore my game progress. I play from one year this game and i dont want to lost.

Thanks

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    edited March 2018
    Options

Hello Mile! Thanks for writing to King Care. I know this can be a frustrating issue, but I have some links and text for you to read to hopefully help you resolve this issue quickly. If these tips don't help, be sure to come back and post so I can elevate it to the Mods who can help you further. Thanks again and I hope you have a great day! https://www.facebook.com/notes/king-care-superstars/lost-progress-on-mobile-device/1011890602294321/                         

• Zsolt_Mile
    Zsolt_Mile Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Dear Laura,  the link doesnt work. 

Regards

Mile

• Laura_Grosvenor
    edited March 2018
    Options

Here ya go...:) I just learned that those links don't work too well. I will fix that for you. :D Lost Progress Help Thank you so much for pointing that out!

• Mile_Zsolt
    Mile_Zsolt Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Dear Laura,

Maybe the problem with me..anyway...I checked the fixed link, ask for FB login, but all with this not navigate me to fix my lost progress. I have not to lose, when you give me one email adresse, i send you my email and pass, maybe you can make something. When not i must delete the game definitively, because I lost 1000 levels..

I hope  its possible my savegame 4-5 day back activating or something another solution.

Anyway thanks for your help.

Regards

Mile

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Options

Don't worry, my friend! I am not sure if the Mod had seen this post, but I will make sure she sees it for tomorrow because she might be able to help you a little more. She can look at your account and help you find those levels, if possible. Just give me a little more time. I will post this for the Mods now. Thanks for writing back! Hang in there!

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,927 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Mile, 

I am just butting in here with Laura's permission. I see you play on King, but also log in from Facebook? We had a slight technical issue with our links, but I have the correct ones here for connecting help.

Try this one for the Kingdom connection

Follow this one for Facebook login help

And if neither of these work, please come back and let us know and as Laura said previously, the King moderator will be able to have a look at your account. 

Hopefully these will work though :)

Thank you for your patience! :)

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Options

Thank you Tracy! Much appreciated. I hope the links help you Mile!

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options

Nice one, Laura! 

@Mile: Mod here. If you still need help with your game progress, do give me a shout in this thread. 

Jenny 

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Options

Thank you Jenny, but you really should praise Tracy more than myself, since she is the one who showed me how to get the right link to Mile's problem. Please thank her too. I couldn't have done it without her for real.@Mile I sure hope you have fixed the problem, and if not, we are here to help! Have a good day Mile, Tracy, and Jenny!

• Zsolt_Mile
    Zsolt_Mile Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I really appreciate your help.  First for you Chicken Slayer..yes a login also with FB because from Iphone just FB login its possible. I really dont prefered this :) I have follow all step-by-step, and yeep i won + 6 levels. Approximatively I'm back 994 levels :)))

Laura, Jenny, Tracy...thanks foe your work and help but we need to start in another way. It's absolutely trust..in private or contact email I send my login name and pass when it is possiblile.

Have a nice day

Mile

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?