Not receiving reward in Candy Island Contest

CherylSibole
CherylSibole Posts: 2 Newbie

I usually play Candy Crush on my laptop through Facebook.  I've played several of the Candy Island contests, winning several.  I noticed I was not receiving my rewards on my laptop at all.  No mention of winning.  Then I go to my phone app and after playing for a little bit, I'll get the reward.  Not this time.  I'm 99% sure that I won the last contest which ended in the middle of the night.  When I woke up this morning there was no mention of it on my laptop OR on my phone.  Any help retrieving my rewards?  

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,882 Sweet Legend

Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care.  I was in first place the other day when it ended and I didn't get the rewards.  It must have been the same time that you were playing the game because it ended during the night and the next morning there were no rewards.  But when I checked the game at the end of that day the rewards were there.  Did you ever get them at all?

• CherylSibole
    CherylSibole Posts: 2 Newbie

I did not.  I've been playing continuously since and still no rewards.  Is there a reason why previous winnings only show up in phone app and not on my desktop playing through FB?  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?