Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I earn my daily booster wheel each day when it keeps resetting to day 1 for approximately two weeks now?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sharon, sorry for the delay in responding. A few fans have complained about the daily calendar being stuck on day one and I believe that the King team is working on this, but in the mean time you are getting that wrapped candy and striped candy correct? So that's a good thing. It sounds like you might be clearing out your history daily and that will cause the calendar to begin again at day one. I have a great solution for you to collect up to 26 free boosters every day. Have you ever tried the sugar drop challenge? You can collect up to 13 free boosters every 8 hours. So, when I play daily I can collect up to 26 from that and the day one giving me a total of 27 boosters. That way I'm not bothered that the calendar hasn’t advanced because each additional day is only offering you one or two free boosters but I am getting up to 27 instead. You can read more about it here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-sugar-track-is-here
and if you want some of the best levels to play the sugar drop challenge check this out:
http://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com.es/search/label/Sugar%20drop%20challenge