Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I synced my facebook to king.com to progress past level 36 - I play on the pc. The tooth fairy coundown still doesn't work and I have been stuck at this level for at least 4 days going on 5. What gives? I'd like to continue playing...
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding. Are you still having this issue? Could you please do a print screen and upload it here so that I can see what's going on? Then I will be able to give you further direction.