Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Only in Facebook on my iMac. No mobile devices. It reset itself to Level 1. How do I restore to my previous level?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I cleared History (Safari) and logged into Facebook. CC is still starting over from scratch. Thanks for helping me with this, Elsa!
Hi Allen, sorry for the delay in responding? Are you still having this issue? Since you are playing through Facebook your progress has been saved. Have you cleared out the history recently? Try doing that first. Then reopen the game and log out of Facebook and log back in. It should bring you back to your current level. If it doesn't please write back and then I can direct you further.