Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had been on level 2963 when the app started having technical issues. I tried deleting the app and reinstalling, but I went back to level one. I had been connected to Facebook, but it only sent me to level 203. How can i get my progress back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Hallie, sorry for the delay in responding. I am very happy to hear that you have been playing through Facebook because they save your progress. Let's try to do this - first clear out the history on your mobile device. Then shut it down, wait 10 seconds and then open it again. Then open the game and log out of Facebook and log back in and you should be back to your current level. If not, please write back here and I can give you further direction.