Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The game used to start where I left off, now I have to scroll up to where I am and it's annoying. I use the Facebook Gameroom to play. Please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Teal, sorry for the delay in responding. There have been issues reported with the Facebook Gameroom so you might want to try playing with a browser instead such as Chrome, Firefox, Opera or Edge. When you open your Facebook page, try just clicking on the game and when the box pops up asking if you want to play through the Gameroom say no and see if it helps bring you to where you left off.