Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have had to get a new facebook account but don't want to lose my progress on candy crush, could it be switched to my new account?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Melisa I can see my lovely Superstar has been looking after you :-)
I will send you a private message so that I can check these accounts, thanks!
Hi MelissaMaleficent, I love your name! Unfortunately your progress cannot be transferred from one Facebook account to another. But what I can do for you is to elevate this to a King Admin that might be able to help you resolve this. You should get a private message from her here on King Care.
That would be great thanks!!!