Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am in Level 1269 now and saved a lot of boosters. First the lollys were gone and today all the rest. I play on two devices, also on my mobile phone they are all gone. I didn't make any updates. Is there a way to get them back??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Right Claire! I guess maybe King wants us to pay for boosters, in higher levels I definitely need some of them, if I don't want to hang in a level for weeks. But like this is no option for me, I understand King's attitude, but their way to get players paying makes me only angry ...
The same happened to me as well. It's a shame.