How to transfer my progress from my old Facebook account?

Options

Answers

• brofes
    brofes Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

Thank you for taking your time to explain me, but everything is already synced under my King account with user name brofes and email brofes@yahoo.com. The problem is, when I tried to login with a new FB account all my progress disappeared and when I logged off from FB I got everything back. But whole purpose is to play with friends!

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

I think I will let our Moderator take this one, just for your piece of mind, Brofes. It sounds like it might be something she can resolve for you and that way you can get back to playing with your friends again. She won't be in the office until Tuesday, but I will make sure that she sees this one. I am sorry for all this aggravation and I hope you have a nice weekend. :) Take care and if you have any more questions, you can most definitely come back and write whatever is on your mind! We are here to help as much as we can. Thanks for contacting King Care!!

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

English is a second language for me, sorry I couldn't explain myself correctly. I don't know where did you see my nastiness?Yes, I am frustrated but not because my glass is half full or empty, for me it is always full, thanks to God! Please understand I am frustrated because you forced me to beg you to do something about my account, when other companies restored my progress on the spot, I just had to inform them...

Sorry brofes, you are right and actually your English is pretty good :)
  • brofes
    Options

Hello, it's been more than 2 weeks. Can you give me update, please?

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Sorry brofes, did cez not get back to you? I will remind her :) 

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Hi Brofes, Cez has asked us to tell you that you should be on level 1499 now, can you check it is correct....and can we also confirm it is 62 gold bars you were missing?

As soon as you confirm she will add them. Thank you so much for your patience :)

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    edited April 2018
    Options

Hello! I will tell Cez about this for you brofes. You have been so patient and helpful that I am sure she can wave her magic wand and get you those boosters back. :) It is no problem and we all want to thank you for being so nice. Also, please confirm here that it is 62 Gold Bars that need to be restored.                          Thank you so much for contacting King Care and I really hope you have a great day. 

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Aha we were just waiting on confirmation of the number of gold bars missing before she rewarded them in case she didn’t award enough :) 

• brofes
    Options

Hello again, thank you for all your help. I just want to remind you that nothing has been done for Soda Saga and Jelly Saga.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

I am so sorry brofes, I will remind her.  She was just waiting for you to confirm gold bar amounts :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?