Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I don't see a way to pass level 3211 without buying extra lives that doesn't seem right
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It's passable. Done today. Now stuck waiting update at 3215
Yes i agree ! This level is definitely not possible.. it really irritates me wen they put thses levels on! Yes u can make it difficult but it must be also possible! Needs modifying!
I've been playing this level for 3 days. Full helmet too but decided it's better without boosters cuz the game will likely shuffle, giving you fish on the playing board But I'm convinced it's not passable. Needs to be fixed by their dev team