i am playing via facebook but king.com not recognised my email &password

Anshul_Ji
Anshul_Ji Posts: 1 Newbie

i am playing via facebook but king.com not recognised my email &password

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4

Hi Anshul! Can you connect to FB itself? Do you normally play on the FB app on your PC, or through the apps on a mobile device like a phone or tablet? I know there are password resets on FB and on King.com but I believe you need your email. Can you try the reset option first and then if you can't access that, I can ask my fellow SuperStars if they know any better solutions. Thanks for writing and have a great day!

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,576 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi, just adding to what Laura has said. (Thanks Laura)

Have you previously connected to the Kingdom? As Facebook doesn't do it automatically. A Facebook account and  a Kingdom account are two separate things and unless you have synced your FB acc with the Kingdom one, it won't be connected. If you haven't made one previously, you would need to make one and connect FB to it. I have a link for that. 

Connecting to the Kingdom

If you are sure that you have already, and synced your facebook account, enter the email and click lost/forgot password. If your email account is in the system it will send an auto generated email to your email account to help you get back in.

Double check you are using the correct email/password combination. In this day and age of security, I know many people have many different passwords. 

If none of this helps, then come back and let us know and we will pass it on to the moderator.

Good luck!

• samone
    samone Posts: 1 Newbie
    My previous game level 563 & now start to 1 level so pls give me my orprevio game account

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?