Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have changed my setting and none of my friends can see me in their game. How can I be visible?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I deleted the permission to see my contacts. How can I turn on again?
Hi Bata, I'm not sure what you mean by changing your setting? Did you start a new Facebook account with a new email address? Please give me more information so that I can try to help you resolve this.