Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Candy Crush 252 use to be a timed level and it’s changed to reaching just the score. Why did that happen???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I’m very sympathetic to people who have issues regarding physical health conditions. I don’t understand why that effects the timed levels? Osteoarthritis is a condition that effects people with severe joint pain; timed levels levels should have no more or less of an impact on those persons.
I’m guessing that the game is becoming more controlled by the developers and not by the actual players.
Hi Lindsay, many players complained about the timed levels and the difficulty it was for some people who have osteoarthritis or poor vision. We gathered information from the players and King listened and has now reversed some of the timed levels to regular levels. You might see this happening with future levels. I don't believe they will be changing all the timed levels but maybe some of the more difficult levels are being changed.