Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Okay I completed level 3215 on Candy Crush Saga and now it says I have to wait for new levels. I thought the levels were endless. Help is needed. Is this normal. I have been stuck for 3 days.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jayne, congratulations for making it to the waiting room! Yes it is very normal because King only releases a new episode every Wednesday and usually with 15 new levels. Last week 30 new levels were released on mobile. While you are waiting for the new episode to be released have you tried playing any of their other 3 match games such as Candy Crush Jelly and Candy Crush Soda? There are a bit harder but the candies are all the same.