Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am now at 1435 level. I succeed in. André when I connected the game I had to do it again. What happened? Tanks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lucie, sorry for the delay in responding. Have you cleared it yet? If not, try to clear out the history, log out of your device and log back in to see if this works. If not, please write back here so that I can see if there is anything else that we can try.