Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been playing Candy Crush Soda for years. I logged on today to play, and I'm back at Level 1. What gives?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, thank you very much for writing us here on King Care. You mentioned both Saga and Soda in your message so I'm not clear which game you are referring to. It doesn't matter because the steps required would be the same on both games. You haven't mentioned if you are playing on a mobile device or computer but either way the first step would be to clear out the history. If it is a mobile device I am going to ask you to please shut it down and wait 10 seconds. Open the device again and now open the game. Log out of Facebook either mobile or computer and then log back in. You should be back to your current level. If you are not, please write back here so that I can give you further direction.