Candy Crush Saga 665 / on Desktop PC/ Counting striped candies for contest incorrectly?

Options
Bcs1023
Bcs1023 Posts: 9 Level 2

I have used an iPad for level 665, which in order to win the level you have to get at least 50 striped candies.  Since the contest is going on, I beat the level, on my iPad and the contest showed that I only received 22 striped candies.  I thought I would try to do the same on my desktop PC.  I just beat the level and it gave me 33 this time?  This is just strange.  I wonder if the rest of the counting on the contests are correct.  I know it doesn't matter, but it is an interesting situation.  Thanks

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,772 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi there, something must have changed with the game because I have noticed that I am not getting any near the number of stripes that I used to get.  King must have made a change somewhere along the way.  Thank you so much for your interesting thoughts on this.  

• Bcs1023
    Bcs1023 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Hi there, something must have changed with the game because I have noticed that I am not getting any near the number of stripes that I used to get.  King must have made a change somewhere along the way.  Thank you so much for your interesting thoughts on this.  

Not the answer as to why the correct number are not being calculated. Sorry.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?