Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Is there a way of sorting this as I spent so much time trying to win it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, sorry about the delay in responding. Did you wait until the competition ended and you were in the top 3? I know that many players say that they were in the top three but there was still time left for others to advance. It happened to me when I was in first place and I had more than 1000 stripes more than the person in second place. There was 1 1/2 hours left and it was like 1:00AM. So I went to bed feeling confident that I would still be in first place because you already know that to get over 1000 more stripes takes a lot of work. Much to my surprise when I opened the game in the morning I was down to third position. First position not only got more than 1000 stripes more than me but also exceeded me. Second place had 6 more stripes than I did. Did this happen to you?