We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

level 3187 impossible to win

cgrosh
cgrosh Posts: 1 Newbie

i'm on level 3187 in candy crush saga, no matter what i do i can not beat it, i have used so many boosters that i saved up for this level and still can not beat it, the video i watched says  theres 25 moves i only have 18, so no wonder i cant beat it, have been trying for a few days now, hope this gets fixed soon so i can move on, especially with the chocolate spawners not enough moves to  get them multipling i have got down to 1 chocolate left with 1 move left but there was no more chocolate spawners on the board,

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,870 Sweet Legend

I tried to find you a video or tips showing 18 moves but everything is still showing 25.  I'm not sure why King dropped the number down.  Have you noticed that the higher levels now require boosters to clear?  

Have you ever tried to play the sugar drop challenge?  You can collect up to 13 free boosters every 8 hours.  Read more about the sugar drop challenge here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-sugar-track-is-here and if you want some of the best levels to play the sugar drop challenge check this out: http://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com.es/search/label/Sugar%20drop%20challenge

Maybe give this level a day or so to try again and, in the meantime, try to build up free boosters.

Here is a tip that I can offer you but it's showing 25 moves.  But she does give you an idea of what you should try first.  

http://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Level%203187

• lgh
    lgh Posts: 35 Level 2

This level shows 25 on the videos

Please correct it. Think i am about done

Not interested in spending a week on one level.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@lgh Hi and welcome, this level has been amended and now the current amount of moves for this level is 22

Thank you

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend

Hello there, @lgh ! Happy Thursday to you!

I am not sure if this can help you but this Level has been stored in my Archived Files since October 2, 2018. I pulled this from the archive, rendered and uploaded this on YouTube so I can share it here with you.

Based on my experience playing CCS for years, every Level has been tweaked or adjusted as far as the number of moves or the degree of difficulty depending on reactions from players. So if you see that the number of moves were different from the videos previously posted on YouTube, this explains the reason why.

I came in with just a Color Bomb Boosters from the Play Page which help me tackle the Chocolates. To minimize the frustration, I would suggest that you come in with this Booster.

Candy Crush Saga Level 3187 is one of the Levels that has been misclassified as Easy but unfortunately is not. I’ve played CCS for years and I know for a fact that it has always been the case especially when you are trying to maintain your winning streak. Oftentimes, you lose all the streak with one level that is supposedly Easy. It is frustrating but that is how it is.

I ran out of moves in this Level and was lucky enough to get the Second Chance -- Watch An Ad Get A Spin. I got 5-Extra moves that made me win the game.

IMPORTANT TIPS:

This is an Order Level. When the game opens, the board has 18 Chocolates which means you need 9 more based on the goal. There are 2 items that you need to work hard on – the chocolates in the middle and the Cake Bombs on the right side, making sure you clear 15-Move Candy Bombs above each of these. The Chocolates in the middle have to be cleared so you can get Striped Candies from the 2 Canisters top to help you carry out the tasks to complete the game. Once all these Chocolates are out of the way, it will be easy for you to creates Horizontal Stripe Candies and Wrapped Candies that can clear the Cake Bombs and 15-Move Candy Bombs. If is also important that you clear the 3 Cake Bombs so you can collect the Licorice Swirls and the rest of the 15-Move Candy Bombs as the 2 of the orders to complete the level.

Below is the video of my completed game.

Hope this helps!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?