Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello. I've lost all my progress. I was c.a on level 2000 and now game starts from begining. Please help me because i don't want to start from zero.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi. I am still waiting for help in recovering levels in the game!
Thanks @Elsa for passing on :-) @Leszek Let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-) Have a lovely week!
Thanks @Elsa for passing on :-)
@Leszek Let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-) Have a lovely week!
Thank you.I will be waiting for help.
I will elevate this to a King Admin but she is out of the office until next Tuesday. She will write you here privately and she can look into your account and try to get you back on track.
I am logged automatically. All the time. Mój nickname in Kingdom is "lessi". I did as you say many times, log out and log in again, it does not works. The game opens on new levels- level 11. But i want recover level c.a 2000,which i played a few years.
Since you've been playing in the Kingdom then your levels are saved. Are you able to log back in to the Kingdom? See if this tip helps you: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/remember-to-connect-to-kingdom-1
Also when your game opens up are you already connected to the Kingdom or do you need to log in? If you are already connected try logging out and then logging back in. It should bring you back to your current level.
If nothing works, please write back here and I can elevate this to a King Admin who will be able to offer you more help.
I've been playing the game for few years on the phone,logging in Kingdom. But after i've had a virus in my phone,I had to remove everything and reinstall it . And from the moment when i install again Candy Crash Saga it's starts from beginning and not from the moment where i ended.
Hi there, are you playing the game through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress. Also you haven't mentioned whether you are playing on a computer or mobile device. Please get back to me with more information so that I can direct you further.