My app kept crashing so I turned my phone off then on and clicked on the app now I’m back at level

Options
Candylady3030
Candylady3030 Posts: 1 Newbie

One and I was on a winning spree and I know I was at least on 205-215 and now it’s nothing .. I wasn’t connected to Facebook !! But I’m sure you all can pull up my progress.. I don’t want to start all over again this is my second time in 4 years starting over

Describe your question in more detail here (at least 40 characters please)

Answers

• JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Options

Hi Candy,

I a sorry you are having an issue. You said you were not connected with facebook were you connected with a King account https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/remember-to-connect-to-kingdom-1 ?

iOS Kingdom reconnect: please follow these steps:

• First let's make sure that your Kingdom account is correctly disconnected from the game. To do this open the game. go to the Settings menu in the bottom left-hand corner of the opening screen, now find the orange Kingdom logo - and select 'Log Out.'

• Now force close the game.

• It also helps at times to now restart your device - do this by pressing and holding the Sleep button for 5 seconds and then sliding the power icon across. Leave it 5 seconds and then restart the device.

• Now reopen Candy Crush Saga and reconnect the game to your Kingdom account via the orange 'Kingdom" button. Your progress should now be correctly reinstated.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?