Candy Crush Different Versions on Windows 10

Options
Chris-24
Chris-24 Posts: 4 Newbie

I often play Candy Crush on my PC at home and my office too, both computers have windows 10 installed on them however i can't play the same version of the game. I use the game client downloaded from the windows store, yet i can't play with the same version. At home i have many extra in the game client such as daily rewards, wheel spins, light up the sky event, etc., but when i play on the computer in the office i have an empty game client with no such extras, i can play but nothing more.

Why is that?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Chris, that's a very good question!  Could it be that the office version needs to have the history cleared?  Are you playing the game through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress.  Regarding the events a lot of them are randomly chosen players.  Some of the events are in the testing phases so it's a random handful of players that get it.  You can read more about it here:  https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/when-can-i-get-my-events

• Chris-24
    Chris-24 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited March 2018
    Options

Hi Chris, that's a very good question!  Could it be that the office version needs to have the history cleared?  Are you playing the game through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress.  Regarding the events a lot of them are randomly chosen players.  Some of the events are in the testing phases so it's a random handful of players that get it.  You can read more about it here:  https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/when-can-i-get-my-events

"Some of the events are in the testing phases so it's a random handful of players that get it." This will be the issue, thank you. I log in through facebook, so my progress is the same on both computer, but i use a different microsoft account. I tried to log on with my home account into my work PC and miracle: the two game client are the same.Thank you to clear this out for me!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?