Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
WTF is going on? I was in the 3100 levels wise can't remember the exact level it put me back 400 levels telling me I am at the top and to up date my browser sounds LIKE A SCAM FIX IT KING. Been playing for over 5 years now
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That’s great that you got it working! Happy crushing!
So the Opera browser did work thankyou I guess google chrome can't handle the crush?
I have google chrome windows 10, my computer is less then a year old. All of a sudden last week I am kicked back almost 400 levels tried downloading html5, its not working. I feel disappointed and like I wasted my time playing. Soon if its not fixed I am going to warn others not to play but thankyou for getting back to me
Hi Brian, sorry for the delay in responding. I am wondering if you went back to the old version. See if this helps you:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/my-candy-crush-saga-has-gone-back-to-an-old-version-how-can-i-get-the-newer-version-back
Also check out this: https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/superstar-information-post-why-cant-i-get-back-to-my-current-level
If none of this works, please write back and I will try to elevate it to a King Admin who will write you privately but since it's going into a holiday weekend, please don't expect a response until the beginning of next week.