Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't get candy crush friends saga through USA at play store I have use all and I'm at 280 and can't go any further plz help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Theresa, sorry for the delay in responding. I wish that I had an answer for you because I am dying to play the game and I can't get it either! How is it to play? Easier than Candy Crush or harder?