Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't get candy crush family saga from android at play store in USA why
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Theresa, sorry for the delay in responding. Are you referring to a new game and not Candy Crush Saga? I heard that there was a game out called Candy Crush Friends but I don't think it's available in the USA. I just typed in Candy Crush Friends Saga and here are the results for you to read: https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=fmvDWvGUBZKE5wLn5ZLQCg&q=candy+crush+friends+saga&oq=candy+crush+friends+saga&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0l10.690.6945.0.8038.24.24.0.0.0.0.104.1537.23j1.24.0..2..0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.24.1534...46j0i131k1j0i46k1j0i3k1j0i10k1.0.pFIcTnUmw3k