problem with candy crush saga

Mildred_Wilburn
Mildred_Wilburn Posts: 1 Newbie

I was playing candy crush saga I was at level 92, when I went back to play again I was set back to level 52, I also had 41 bars left. I emailed you, you responded by saying you would reset me to the 92 level, offered me 3 stars and 50 bars, wanted to know if I would accept that.  I responded back saying I would accept the offer.  You sent me a message saying the e-mail did not come through.  I found it very difficult to respond to your message.  There was no link so I responded the best way I thought I could. I hope this message goes thtough. MY email mildredwilburn@sbcglobal.net I was playing this game on my tablet.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,882 Sweet Legend

Hi Mildred, thanks for writing us here on King Care.  Unfortunately I don't know who responded back to you offering to reset you back to level 92 and offering you 3 stars and 50 gold bars.  I can elevate this to a King Admin who will write you privately here but because we are going into a holiday weekend, you won't get this private message until the beginning of next week.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?