My completed levels are not transferring between my old iPhone and new Galaxy s9

Options
Sean_McMullen
Sean_McMullen Posts: 2 Newbie

I've signed in to both the Kingdom account and my facebook account, but in both instances my completed levels do not transfer to my new phone. If I log out of either account, my game is reset back to level 1, and if I log back in, my old iPhone has all the same levels (up to 323) and my new phone has only completed the first 10 levels. I've tried multiple different orders for logging out and back in, with various restarts mixed in, but to no avail.

Best Answer

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thanks @Elsa

@Sean Let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-) Have a lovely week!

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,787 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Sean, do you clear your history daily?  Try to clear the history now and then shut down your mobile device, wait 10 seconds and start it again.  Now open your game and log out of Facebook and log back in.  You should be back to your current level.  If that doesn't work then please write back here and I can give you further direction.

• Sean_McMullen
    Sean_McMullen Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I'm not sure what you mean by clearing history, I'm sorry. I did just try to clear the cache and data of CCS and then shutting it down and all that, but that did not change anything, so I don't think that's what you meant.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,787 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Sean, thank you very much for writing back here.  I am not familiar with how to clear the cache/history on Android devices so I'll give you a link on something that I just found on Google:  https://www.wikihow.tech/Delete-History-on-Android-Device

I will elevate this to a King Admin who will write you back here privately.  She won't be in the office until tomorrow and will be a bit backed up with issues that happened during this holiday weekend but she will get back to you.  In the meantime, make sure that you have cleared your device and did all that I mentioned above until she contacts you.  This way it will be totally clear for her to check it out.  Whatever you do, do not uninstall the game on your mobile device because you will lose all you boosters.

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thanks @Elsa

@Sean Let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-) Have a lovely week!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?