Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
the game ll never get ends, that's y am asking when is get end?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, I'm not really sure that I understand what you are asking. Ending meaning the level keeps going and never ends? Ending meaning you have played all the levels and is there an ending? You aren't give me too many details so it's difficult to respond to you. Where are you playing the game - mobile or computer? Are you playing with Facebook or the Kingdom? Please give me more details so that I can offer you some direction.