Boosters did not sync

Options
Alby_
Alby_ Posts: 28 Level 2

Please help, I had a war chest of boosters

96 colour bombs,150+ coconut wheels,67 jelly fish, 130 striped wrapped bombs,65+ switches, 70+ lollipop hammers, 12 ufos, 2  paint brushes,65+ lucky hammers. I think that’s was everything help 30 + gold bars as 9 extra lives

Answers

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Alby, 

Sorry to hear about your lost boosters :(

Actually unlike Gold Bars and your game progress that can be saved through Facebook or Kingdom, boosters and lives are saved locally in your device. This allows you to use them when being offline but it also means that you cannot transfer them across devices. 

But if you have lost any purchased items, please contact us through your game app:

-Open the game- Tap on the left bottom corner- Tap the cog wheel - " Help Center"- Choose the appropriate category - Select "Contact us" at the bottom

Take care. 

Jenny 

• Alby_
    Alby_ Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

Jelly Jenny, I have sent a request through the app. Are you saying that you won’t help restore my lost purchases? That is over 5 years of work! Please help

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options

Unfortunately lost boosters cannot be retrieved so we recommend using your free items as you go so you'll get the most use out of them. But I've sent you a message here in King Care regarding your boosters so be sure to check it out.

You'll find the inbox from the top right corner. 

Jenny 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?