We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Extra hours of free play not working

Greshen_Lewis
Greshen_Lewis Posts: 22 Level 2

hello 

so I'm still having trouble with free play. It's only giving me 5 lives and then I have to wait till I have lives again. 

Live asked this wuestion before and was told by Elsa that I was a tester after a rude response from her  

I have  thought about this and realised that I hadn't been asked if I wanted to play this way or if anything isn't working. 

Im playing on IOS all upgraded version so I'm not sure what else to do. It's is frustrating but understand if this is a test but why would my gold bars go missing if this was a test?

TIA

greshen 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,870 Sweet Legend

Hi Greshan, I am so sorry that you feel that my response to you was rude.  If you are a tester then it's not us asking you if you'd like to be a tester.  As I said before it's done randomly.  In your previous request I do not recall you saying that you were missing your gold bars.  If that is the case, then a King Admin can go into your account to check out your rewards and perhaps even give them to you but you were very concerned about the lives.  What I will do for you Greshan, is elevate this to a King Admin who will look into your account and write you here privately.  Please be patient because she won't be back into the office until Tuesday and she will have a lot to follow up on.  But I promise that you will here from her.

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

@Greshan I can see that you have been helped by our Superstar Elsa. 

Our games team often run tests and experiments which means that things can work a little differently from player to player. I am sorry these are completely random, and the team at King Care are unable to change this. 

Please see this Blog for a little more information on how this works here

I see you have said that your Gold Bars have go missing, this should never happen so I would like to check your account and see if we can find the problem, so I will send you a private message on King Care. 

Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?