Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do you get 3200 wrapped candies in one go without cheating to win the candy island contests?? Two of us have been battling for 60 hrs moving up 50 - 200 per turn and along comes someone with 3200 in one go!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Robyne, sorry for the delay in responding. I hear you and I truly empathize with your frustration. Last week I was at the island just below the top island and suddenly I was back down to the bottom. Personally, I have found the lower levels help me get to the top 3 much faster than the higher islands. The higher up you go on the islands the more competition you will face. A couple of weeks ago I was playing the game and I had over 1000 more stripes and was in first place. The two below me were far behind. It was like 1:00 AM and there was 1 1/2 hours left. I felt pretty confident that I would be the first place winner because it's not easy to get over 1000 more than the player competing with you. Well the next morning I found myself in 3rd place which meant that the other 2 competitors stayed and played until the last second. You have to wait for the game to end before finding out the top 3 winners. So now I understand this island thing and I'd rather be in the lower islands and getting to the top 3.
I really don't know how someone could get as many as you wrote above.