New Phone will not sync progress with Facebook

Options
Michael_Turner
Michael_Turner Posts: 3 Newbie

On my old phone everything is fine.  New phone, when I log in with facebook it starts me back at level one.

Answers

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Michael, 

Did you save the game to our severs on your old phone? You can do that by having the game connected to Facebook or Kingdom. 

If you didn't, that would be the reason why the game is not showing up on your new phone. To get your game saved, go back to your old phone and connect the game to either your Facebook or Kingdom. The Kingdom option can be found from the in-game settings at the left bottom corner. 

Once you have saved the game, you can move onto the new device and pick up where you had left off. 

Please note that your Gold Bars and game progress can be saved and synced across devices. Boosters and lives are saved locally in your device so they won't be appearing on your new device. 

I hope this helps!

Jenny 

• Michael_Turner
    Options

Hi Michael, 

Did you save the game to our severs on your old phone? You can do that by having the game connected to Facebook or Kingdom. 

If you didn't, that would be the reason why the game is not showing up on your new phone. To get your game saved, go back to your old phone and connect the game to either your Facebook or Kingdom. The Kingdom option can be found from the in-game settings at the left bottom corner. 

Once you have saved the game, you can move onto the new device and pick up where you had left off. 

Please note that your Gold Bars and game progress can be saved and synced across devices. Boosters and lives are saved locally in your device so they won't be appearing on your new device. 

I hope this helps!

Jenny 

Yes I am logged into the kingdom/facebook on the old phone. When I log in on the new phone it starts me back at the beginning.
  • Michael_Turner
    Options

Hi Michael, 

I hope this helps!

Jenny 

I can provide screenshots if I can send them securely.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?