Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
What do I have to do complete Level 3245? I have been at it for 3 days. Come on KING please help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi,
I could not break through the blockers on the bottom right to release the lucky candies in order to get the yellow candies because the special candies that I made just got eaten by the chocolate. I finally succeeded after several tries but did not manage to score enough yellow candies to pass this supposedly easy level. I was short of 6 yellow candies and had to spin for 5 extra moves and also used two hand switches to complete. I am so glad to be rid of this level and move on.
Huh? Both of those videos have a glitch. In neither case do they get 20 yellows. The level has a glitch. Please fix it.
I watched two videis of this, one of then needed 20 yellows with one move left and it went from 20 to 0 without getting a yellow. Another video was combining specled color bomb with wrapped candy, and somehow the yelliw count was coming down without having enough of the candies present that even make a yellow. This level seems messed up. Guess I'll try to get colorbombs next to wrapped candies towards the end to see if I have the same glitch appearing luck.
Hi Scorpio111, sorry for the delay in responding. See if this tip helps you: http://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Level%203245
She is very good at writing tips and creating the video so you might want to keep her link handy for future levels.