Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The game crashed today and I have lost over 1600 levels of progress. my user id was Big Momma
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sally, sorry for the delay in responding. Since you are playing through Facebook/Kingdom your progress has been saved. Are you clearing out your history daily on your tablet? Try that first and then I want you shut down your device, wait about 10 seconds and then turn it back on. Now open up the game and log out of Facebook/Kingdom and then log back in. It should bring you back to your current level. If it doesn't please write back here so that I can give you further direction.