Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I upgraded my phone and lost all my levels. I was over 1800+. I downloaded from Google Play.i didnt log in/play through facebook. How do I get my levels back
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks @Elsa
@Michelle please create a Facebook or Kingdom account and link this to your game, this way I will be able to find an account for you :-)
I will send you a private message so that we can get you back on track.
Thanks!
Hi Michelle, sorry for the delay in responding. I will elevate this to a King Admin who will be able to offer you more help. She will write you a private message here on King Care.