Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
my app crashed so I deleted then reinstalled it. However instead of restoring my progress to level 2150 or so it broufht me back to 1950! Please help me recover my progress
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
No I wasn’t playing using Facebook.
Hi Moninaka, are you playing the game through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress? Please write back letting me know so that I know how to direct you.