3245 glitch?

Options
Julie_Everson
Julie_Everson Posts: 70 Level 2

I watched two videos of this, one of then needed 20 yellows with one move left and it went from 20 to 0 without getting a yellow.  Another video was combining speckled color bombs with wrapped candy, and somehow the yellow count was coming down without having enough of the candies present that even make a yellow.  This level seems messed up. This hasn't happen to me yet, and I can't get enough of the yellows.   Guess I'll try to get colorbombs next to wrapped candies towards the end to see if I have the same glitch appearing luck.   Please review the videos, as I'm pretty sure you can identify the glitches.  Or explain what invisible plays on these videos helped get those yellows and how to get them.

Answers

• Julie_Everson
    Julie_Everson Posts: 70 Level 2
    Options

I don't know how I passed the level, but I matched a bomb with a stripe for my last move knowing there were not enough yellows, and the glitch seems to have taken the yellow down to zero.  Most times I tried this, I always needed 6 to 9 more yellows.  Little baffled on this one, but willing to never see this level again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?