Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just used three “switch” boosters in my Candy Crush game, but they didn’t work. I’m asking if these could please be put back into my account.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This happened awhile back, when I first wrote to you. I haven’t had that booster since and have no way to catch a print screen.
That is very strange because no one ever reported anything like this before. Please let me know if this keeps happening. I wonder if you could catch a print screen.
No
They didn’t move from one spot to another, as they usually do. Therefore, they were wasted. I don’t remember how I obtained the boosters, but I think I had had them for awhile. They simply didn’t work.
Hi Judy, what happened that they didn't work for you? Did they not move from one spot to another? If they were given to you as free boosters or earned boosters they cannot be put back into your account. Please give me more details on what happened.